Since launching my Online Private Practice, I have learned that leveraging technology to “Walk with Someone Through a Mental or Emotional Health Crisis” is how mental health care should be provided.
Hear what clients are saying:
- “I am so thankful for your practice. You don’t need our testimony to grow but we would love to share how God has used you to bring healing to our family.
- “Thank you again for this approach to psychology. It is helping save our family.”
- “Your consistent text conversations has completely changed my brother’s attitude and mental health”
- “I can’t believe you do this for a living. That you tell people you are only a text away.”
- “Again, I am so grateful. You have literally been the difference between losing my brother today. Words cannot express my gratitude.”
- “Thank you so much! I would not want to be on this journey without you!!”
- From a Parent of a High Schooler, “I felt so much better while away knowing you would be checking in with him daily!!!”
‘I’m a 41-year-old female. Dr. Ferguson has helped changed me from the inside out. I was cutting a lot and having suicidal thoughts quite often. He did nothing but show compassion to me. He explains things in a way you can visualize it. He helped me see things in a different way. I have grown so much by him ‘walking through life ‘ with me. I have been totally changed. He showed me what to do with my thoughts and that I won’t stop having them but I can still live a happy life and it’s ok to not be ok. I would highly recommend him in letting him help you. He is caring, compassionate, helpful, resourceful, nonjudgemental. He helped me get through some things in my past I hadn’t dealt with and trust me I was not very nice in what I was saying. Most of all he is following his heart and doing the work of God and what He has placed in his heart. I will forever remember all he did and all he taught me and will be forever grateful.’
To get started simply Text Dr. Mike at 417-501-9662! Today your life, or the life of your teen, can be different.
Until Next Time,